Duty of Care and travel risk management for the safety of your employees. Indeed, understanding the Duty of Care is essential in order to provide a safe working environment. Thus, the duty of care of companies also includes travel risk management in corporate trips.
How can you ensure the safety of your employees on business trips?
The duty of care is an obligation
First of all, what is the duty of protection, duty of care? When an employee goes on a business trip, there is always a risk that an accident will occur. So, as a company, it is important and even a legal obligation to ensure the safety of your employees when travelling on business. Read about how to manage the risks of your employees on business trips.
Your duty of care and travel risk management as a company
Previously, we established what duty of care is. Indeed, the Duty of Care is a legal obligation to protect your employees in France, even when travelling on business. This is not us saying it, it is the French Labour Code. For those interested, it is Article L4121-1 of the Labour Code concerning the employer’s obligations: “The employer shall take the necessary measures to ensure the safety and protect the physical and mental health of workers.”
Among the actions to be carried out, there are actions to prevent occupational risks.
This is why the duty to protect also concerns business travellers on business trips. The easiest way to integrate the duty of care into your business travel is to put it in your travel policy. Here is our example of a travel policy.
Our 5 duty of care tips for business travel
Overall, these 5 actions on the part of your company are highly recommended for the safety of your employees on business trips. Here are our 5 duty of care tips for your business trips:
- Anticipate in order to prevent all possible risks of a business trip.
- Opt for a solution that allows for the management of business travel risk, (Travel Risk Management). Ayruu is a tool that helps you ensure the safety of your employees on business trips.
- Use a business travel management solution. For example, the Ayruu solution allows you to geolocate and send alerts on its application to warn your employees in real time of the local situation.
- Update the profile of your business travellers. With an all-in-one booking solution like Ayruu, before a business trip, your employees will be able to enter all their important documents such as their ID number and save it for future business trips.
- After a business trip: If you choose a travel management solution like Ayruu, you will have a statistical data report of each of your business trips such as the cost incurred.
With Ayruu, the safety of your employees on business trips is assured.
Partager sur facebook
Partager sur twitter
Partager sur linkedin